There is a wide range of nouns that we use today, but we listed the top 10 nouns that end in Y. This way, you know which one to use in a sentence to help you get your point to others.
Nouns That End in Y (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) A very young child or infant.
- Example: When I was a baby, !
- (Noun) A city is a piece of land consisting of small towns.
- Example: This city reminds me of the movie we watched last week.
- (Noun) A day is a period of time from one twelve midnight to another.
- Example: Do you remember the day when we all used to unwind by the sea?
- (Noun) Energy is the strength a person needs in order to finish a certain task or achieve a goal.
- Example: I have no more energy left.
- (Noun) A group of people related to each other and is living together as a form of unit in the community.
- Example: Did you meet with the new family that moved here?
- (Noun) A system that is made of billions of stars, dust, and gas that are held together by a gravitational force.
- Example: One day, I will see the galaxy!
- (Noun) A person who is left with a hefty amount of money, title, or property from someone that passed away.
- Example: You are the legacy of your late father. Make him proud today.
- (Noun) An establishment containing collections of literature
- Example: The first thing I do when I visit a city is see its public library and museum.
- (Noun) Nobody is a person who is not important or has very little role in a situation.
- Example: They say you are a nobody. You must prove them otherwise.
- (Noun) A person that is hired by a government or private entities to collect and report information secretly.
- Example: I think Jason Bourne is the better spy compared to James Bond.