Plenty of words end with SS but which one of them are nouns? If you are looking for the perfect noun to use for a conversation or in writing, you can find the top 10 nouns that end with SS below together with their meaning and examples.
Nouns That End with SS (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) The particulars of a place where a person lives or works; could also be a speech delivered in a formal setting.
- Example: What’s the address of the popular restaurant in town?
- (Noun) A practice of making money in commerce and trading.
- Example: I think your business will be the bomb a few years from now.
- (Noun) A system in society that classifies each person into a category.
- Example: I can’t believe we are listed as B-class when we were the pioneers of this town!
- (Noun) A figure made with two straight lines that intersect each other.
- Example: This cross is made in the best way possible so it won’t come off easily.
- (Noun) A train that is used for public transportation.
- Example: Should we ride the express to work or should we just get on a taxi?
- (Noun) The state of a person being in the best shape or health.
- Example: I need to focus on my fitness journey since summer is already near.
- (Noun) The process of a person losing a valuable thing or an important person.
- Example: Her loss was really tragic since she has no one left.
- (Noun) A permit to do something or go somwhere, i.e. a ticket.
- Example: I thought I had booked a movie pass but apparently not.
- (Noun) A series of actions planned and taken into action to achieve success.
- Example: I saw the process you wrote down and I think it’s a great step-by-step.
- (Noun) An accomplishment that a person achieves after following a process.
- Example: You should share your success story because a lot of people will get inspired.