Through urine, your body can let out bodily fluids and toxins. It's your body's natural defense. Don't hold it; just let it go. Read the list below for hipper, cooler slang words for urine.
Slang Words for Urine (in Alphabetical Order)
Back Teeth are Floating
- (Expression) The urge to pee is so strong as if the fluid has risen to the back of one’s teeth.
- Example: While in the queue for the bathroom, Steffi let the next girl go first than her because even she can feel the girl’s back teeth are floating.
Drain the Dragon
- (Verb) A street slang for a man urinating.
- Example: Cameron asked me to stop the car because he needed to drain the dragon.
- (Verb) To urinate with a lot of sound and force.
- Example: The public men's room is always disgusting. I hate being around men flat-rocking.
- (Noun) A drink that has no taste which is not even worth drinking.
- Example: When Cheryl went to the party, she did not expect to be served with gnat’s piss like iced tea. She wanted liquor.
- (Verb) The fetish of urinating on someone while pleasured sexually.
- Example: The gorgeous escort prepared herself as the client requested to golden shower with her.
Having a Slash
- (Verb) A slang expression for urinating.
- Example: Mike has such good luck. He was having a slash when the teacher called his name for oral participation.
- (Expression) A conversational code for urinating. Number two is for defecating.
Person 1: I’ll go ahead and use the bathroom.
Person 2: Can I use it first? I’ll just do number one and I’ll be quick.
- (Verb) A less formal way to say urinating.
- Example: JB’s cats need some potty training because they just piss anywhere.
- (Verb) To provoke someone to anger.
- Example: Katie and Minnie piss me off because they just use my clothes without asking permission.
Pot to Piss In
- (Noun) An expression that pictures poverty at its most extreme form.
- Example: Being a widow, Aunt Joan has to work hard night and day to have a pot to piss in.
Spend a Penny
- (Verb) A British expression for urinating. This dated back to the 1800s when United Kingdom’s first public toilets required a penny for use.
- Example: Bonnie’s mom taught her to spend a penny before leaving the house so that she won’t have to go while on the road.
Split the Whiskers
- (Verb) An expression reserved for ladies while urinating. Whiskers are said to be the pubic hair that parts during the act.
- Example: It was her first time to split her whiskers while in a friend’s house.
Take a Leak
- (Noun) Another conversational way to say urinating that dates back to a song from the 1900s popularized as an expression during World War I.
- Example: Leonard is taking a leak more often because he’s nervous about his PhD presentation.
- (Verb) While being a verb, tinkle emphasizes more on the unmistakable distinct sound of urination.
- Example: Don’t tell Mom Brad tinkled in the backyard. I tried to clean it as much as I could.
- (Verb) Another expression with reference to urination’s sound, this is typically used among children.
- Example: The kindergarten teacher asked the class if anyone wanted to wee wee before they entered the zoo.