Do you want to know what 👹 (the ogre emoji) means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 👹 Mean in Texting?
In texting, we use 👹 (the ogre emoji) when we want to change the energy or the vibe of a sentence, or even the entire conversation. You do it in a comical way but are trying to make the conversation more serious or scary, by using the emoji of a monster.
This is commonly used among the younger generations, and 👹 is just one of the things that make texting fun.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Something scary
Examples of 👹 in Text Slang
- Kimberly – What did you do last night?
- Bobby – I wanted to watch a movie, but I started feeling sick around 10 PM 👹
- Jenny – OMG you are hilarious, you need to stop making me laugh so hard!
- Gina – Never! 👹
- Patricia – I can’t wait to see you tonight babe…
- Sharon – Same, we will play Street Fighter for the entire night 👹