Are you wondering what 🗿 means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🗿 Mean in Texting?
The 🗿 (Moai) emoji means strength and determination. People use it in texts when they want to show they are strong and committed to something. It can be used to motivate people as well. The emoji depicts a Moai statue like the ones that can be found on the Easter Islands in Polynesia. Those statues look powerful so it is no surprise that this emoji stands for strength and determination.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Straight Face
Examples of 🗿 in Text Slang
- Joey – I’m so nervous because of the big game tomorrow…
- Anthony – No worries man, you can do it!🗿
- Michelle – After working out I feel like I could crush a rock with bare hands! 🗿
- Phoebe – Haha, you go girl!
- Andrea – I’m not sure if I can finish the marathon tomorrow.
- Mallory – I believe in you, you can do it, and you’re in the best shape of your life! 🗿