Getting confused about gaming terms is okay, for there are too many to remember each one. But, if you want to get familiarized with the most popular terms, we can help you! We have the definition of the gaming slang “5head” below.
What does 5head Mean in Gaming?
5head is an emoticon of a man with a huge forehead. This emoticon is used in conversations wherein one person thinks the other person is intelligent. But, this emoticon can also be used to mock another person because of his low skills or unintelligent responses.
- 5head does not have any other meaning.
Examples of 5head in Gaming Slang
- Pierce – Just stop playing, okay? You don’t know how to play properly! *5head*
- Meghan – Don’t be so arrogant. I could beat you in the next round!
- Violet – Woah, that technique is awesome! *5head*
- Phillip – Thank you! I’ll teach it to you sometimes.
- King – Those skills are genius!! *5head*
- Maddox – Stop! You’re awesome too!