So, you want to know what a purple heart means in texting? Well, it’s a good thing you’re here because we have the answer to that question for you. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does a Purple Heart Mean in Texting?
A purple heart emoticon in texting is usually a sign of affection. It represents close bonds and love, often romantic. If someone sends you a purple heart, there is a good chance they like you, so now you know how to plan your next move! It can also be used when talking about something that is colored in purple, and you want to show your admiration for it.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Admiration for purple things
- Passionate/physical love
Examples of a Purple Heart in Text Slang
- Emily – Thank you for doing that, you’re the best! 💜
- Dom – Haha, thanks, I didn’t know you liked me like that!
- Dwayne – Just wanted to say you looked breathtaking at work today!
- Lena – Dwayne! Thank you so much, I’m really glad you noticed it 💜
- Jenaveve – I really want you to be better because I care for you… A lot.
- Carrie – I care for you too, like, really 💜