So, you’re wondering what abt means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Abt Mean in Texting?
Abt is just an abbreviation of the word “about”. It is a shorter way of typing it, it saves time and most people nowadays use it that way in texting.
You can use it in any scenario where you would type “about”. Simply replace it with abt and you’re good.
Most people will understand.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- After business time
- Anything But Trump
- American Born Taiwanese
Examples of Abt in Text Slang
- Bryan – What were you and Kelly talking abt?
- Luke – Oh, nothing special.
- Jimmy – Hey, I wanted to talk to you abt your vacation…
- Anne – I already made plans so I can’t cancel it.
- Jason – So, what’s the deal with Demon Slayer?
- Marissa – It’s a popular anime show abt samurai who fight against demons.