Are you wondering what addy means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Addy Mean in Texting?
In texting, addy is just short for “address”. people try to shorten every word possible when they are texting, and “address” seems to be one of them. So the next time someone asks you for your “addy” you know that they are talking about your address.
in texting, we use many different ways to make it simpler for ourselves. Addy is just one such example. It is easier to type and shorter, so you end up being more efficient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Short for Addison
Examples of Addy in Text Slang
- Michael – I’m coming in a few hours, just send me your addy.
- Chris – Alright, I’ll send you the Google Maps link.
- Tommy – Did you give the delivery man the correct addy?
- Katrina – Yup, I checked several times.
- Leah – Do we know which addy this club is on?
- Tony – Yeah, I have it on my phone!