So, you want to know what alr means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Alr Mean in Texting?
Alr is an abbreviation for “alright”. It’s that simple. In texting, people will usually look for ways to speed things up and shorten words. This is an example of how they do it. Now you know that instead of typing the full word “alright”, you can simply text “alr” and everything will be clear.
When texting, you want to make it as convenient as possible, so you can do it quickly, even when you’re busy. Abbreviations and acronyms help with that.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- A Little Respect
- A little Reminder
Examples of Alr in Text Slang
- Gina – We are meeting up at 6 AM tomorrow, don’t forget.
- Mike – Alr, I’ll set my alarm.
- Mick – Can you send me that sheet again, I don’t have it in my email.
- Andrea – Alr, I’ll do it in a sec.
- Nicole – Please can you buy me a sandwich before you get home?
- Angie – Alr, I’ll grab one at Subway!