Are you wondering what AMIIC means in texting? That’s not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does AMIIC Mean in Texting?
AMIIC is an acronym for “ask me if I care”. It is a simpler way of texting that phrase. You usually use it when you want to show that you don’t care about something at all. That means you are telling the other person to ask you a rhetorical question because it is painfully clear you do not care.
Acronyms such as AMIIC are really convenient for texting because they allow us to convey emotions easily.
- There are no alternative meanings for this acronym.
Examples of AMIIC in Text Slang
- Mona – I saw Jim with another girl today…
- Alexa – Good for him, AMIIC!
- George – So the Bulls lost last night, haha, your team can’t catch a break!
- Elaine – AMIIC, I gave up on them a while ago!
- Mark – I’m buying a PS5 and inviting everyone, but you’re not invited!
- Kramer – AMIIC dude, I’m going to a bar.