So, you want to know what CM means in texting? That’s easy, just keep reading and you’ll get your answer. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CM Mean in Texting?
CM is an acronym for “call me”., it’s that simple. When you need to tell someone that they should call you, a simple CM will do the trick. Acronyms are often used in texting just to speed things up. Younger people use them constantly, and CM is one such acronym.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Criminal Minds
- Cunny Man
Examples of CM in Text Slang
- Karl – Yo, CM when you see this message.
- Lenny – Alright, just give me a minute.
- Jaime – I need to go buy groceries and then buy a new chair for my backyard.
- Brian – Alright, CM when you finish and I’ll pick you up.
- Vin – Hey, can you CM when you get off work, we need to talk.
- Kathy – Sure, I’ll call you as soon as I’m finished with work.