You might have heard about co-op and if you are new to the gaming community, you might have played co-op games without consciously knowing about it. So, we have the definition of co-op and a few examples to help you understand it.
What does Co-op Mean in Gaming?
Co-op or “cooperative” games are similar to multiplayer games in the sense that you will be playing with other gamers. But, in co-op games, everyone will be helping one another to reach a common goal and defeat a non-player enemy.
Co-op only means “cooperative”.
Examples of Co-op in Gaming Slang
- Harold – It’d be fun to join a co-op game.
- William – Let’s play that!
- Jay – Hey, are you down for a co-op?
- Regina – Sure, that’s fun!
- Clyde – I just joined a co-op. Wanna join for another game?
- Scott – Alright, count me in!