Are you wondering what CWOT means in texting? That’s not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CWOT Mean in Texting?
CWOT is an acronym for “complete waste of time”. It is a phrase we use when we feel that we wasted time on something or someone. It is pretty self-explanatory, really. In texting, you can use CWOT instead of typing the entire phrase.
That makes acronyms super convenient because you can text even when you’re busy.
This acronym doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of CWOT in Text Slang
- Lucy – So, how was your date last night?
- Joe – It was awful, CWOT!
- Andrea – I heard you broke up with Michelle, I’m so sorry.
- Lucas – Don’t be! That relationship was a CWOT.
- Brenda – Did you watch the movie Morbius?
- Tommy – Yeah, it was awful, CWOT!