Do you want to know what DW means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DW Mean in Texting?
DW is an acronym for “don’t worry”. It’s that simple. This phrase is commonly used in everyday speech, and in text, you can simply replace it with a DW. You use DW whenever you would use “don’t worry”, it means the same thing.
Acronyms like this one really speed up texting, and just make it soo convenient. This is why a lot of people prefer texting because you can make it really simple and short.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Doing Well
- Distilled Water
- Data Warehouse
Examples of DW in Text Slang
- Bobby – Man, I hope I get that job, I think I messed up the interview…
- Lisa – I’m sure you’ll get it, DW.
- Lucy – Will you be okay? Do you need me to get you anything?
- John – DW, I’ll be fine.
- Ryan – Thanks for helping me out!
- Billy – DW about it, anytime!