Are you wondering what DWS means in texting? We got you covered. You’ll get your answer right here, in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DWS Mean in Texting?
DWS is an acronym for “dealing with shit”. People use this phrase when they are trying to explain why they are acting a certain way. They are saying that they have way too many problems going on so they could be a bit on edge. It’s a popular way of shortening that phrase.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Dats wassup
- Dick withdrawal syndrome
- Driving While Sexy
Examples of DWS in Text Slang
- Nolan – Hey, why was Emmy so mean towards you today?
- Carrie – Oh, no worries, she’s DWS.
- Tia – I don’t appreciate you talking to me like that! I thought you cared for me…
- James – I’m so sorry, I’m just DWS these days…
- Andrew – My man, I heard you got in a fight with Trina, what’s that about?
- Jeff – Not much man, she’s just DWS, you know how it be.