So, you’re curious about what emoji means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Emoji Mean in Texting?
In texting, emoji means the same thing it means everywhere. it is a small picture of a face that represents different emotions that people use in text messages. Most phones nowadays have messaging apps that have a ton of emojis in them that you can use. We use emojis to convey what we’re feeling without needing to type and explain it in long sentences.
A different way to say emoji is emoticon, but it’s the same thing.
The word “emoji” doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of Emoji in Text Slang
- Emily – What was that emoji you used in the group chat yesterday?
- AJ – I don’t remember.
- Howard – She’s constantly using emojis when we’re texting. I want to talk regularly!
- Andrea – Sounds like she’s still a kid.
- Joey – Man, I love using emojis when I’m texting.
- Monica – Same, they are so fun!