If you are looking for the meaning of faze, then you are in the right place. We know that faze is a new gaming slang that you want to learn about to be able to understand when a person talks to you about it. So, we gathered the definition and some examples for you below.
What does Faze Mean in Gaming?
The word faze means to disrupt or disturb. This new gaming slang is used when a player tries to disturb a game or the other players doing moves that will make the opponent lose focus. The term faze is also used when playing sports.
Faze also means to frighten. A player could attack to frighten an opponent and make him or her focus more on being alive rather than focusing on the main goal.
Examples of Faze in Gaming Slang
- Chad – The opponent fazed me. I need backup.
- Rich – I’m on my way to the center.
- Nathan – Stop fazing him!
- Joshua – Just follow my lead.
- Noah – Great work, team!
- Lucas – A little fazing will definitely make us win.