Do you want to know what “finna” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Finna Mean in Texting?
In texting, “finna” is the abbreviation of the phrase “fixing to”, which is a different way of saying “going to”. Based on that, “finna” is just a different way of saying “gonna”. It’s that simple. it is a specific slang word made popular by the rapper Kanye West in his early songs. In the mid-2000s, everyone was saying “finna”.
There are no alternative meanings for this word.
Examples of Finna in Text Slang
- Kelly – I’m finna go crazy at work today! Everyone is getting on my nerves!
- Chris – Chill out man, you’re almost done for the day.
- Tommy – What will you do when you see Brandon?
- Clark – I’m finna punch him in the neck!!!!
- Andrew – What are your plans for tonight?
- Tonya – I’m finna buy some snacks, a bottle of wine, and watch a nice movie.