Do you want to know what FOP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FOP Mean in Texting?
FOP is an acronym for “f*cking old people!”, or “f*cking old person!”. It is a phrase used as an exclamation when you are annoyed by something a senior person has done. You are talking about it with your friend and have to end with a FOP, because you can’t believe how these old people are behaving.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Fresh Off the Plane
Examples of FOP in Text Slang
- Jeff – I was waiting in line at the store today, and this old lady cut in front of me!
- Carrie – FOP man, they really don’t have any manners.
- George – This old grandpa nearly crashed his car into mine earlier! FOP!
- Samantha – Yeah, old people can be dangerous in traffic.
- Newman – My grandma keeps saying racist stuff in front of my girlfriend…
- Joy – FOP, they will never learn!