So, you want to know what FT means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FT Mean in Texting?
FT is an acronym for “FaceTime”. FaceTime is an application used for video calls on Apple devices such as the iPhone. It’s simple. When people want someone to FaceTime them, they can just use the acronym FT.
It makes life easier and is more convenient. Younger people use acronyms all the time when texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Full Time
Examples of FT in Text Slang
- Kelly – Can you FT me?
- Richard – Sure, just give me five minutes to finish dinner.
- Cruz – I can’t wait to see you again…
- Phoebe – Same… Do you want to FT for a bit now?
- Michael – Can you FT me I wanna show you something!
- Vinnie – Sure, this better be good…