Do you want to know what G2G means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does G2G Mean in Texting?
G2G is an acronym for “got to go”. It is a phrase used when you need to leave the conversation you’re having with someone because you need to go somewhere. It is a nice and easy way of letting people know that you can’t text anymore.
Acronyms like this one help make texting super convenient because they shorten phrases. You can quickly type G2G even when you’re busy and can’t type long replies.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Good To Go
- Global To Global
Examples of G2G in Text Slang
- Ryan – So after all of that, she tells me she isn’t interested. Imagine that!
- Lisa – Sorry Ryan, I G2G, we’ll talk later. Bye!
- Mike – It was great talking to you but I G2G now…
- Carrie – Alright, hopefully, we can talk again soon.
- Linda – Are you ready to hear my side of the story now? Because Jenny is wrong!
- Barbara – unfortunately I can’t! I G2G now, but we’ll talk later!