So, you want to know what GLHF means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GLHF Mean in Texting?
GLHF is an acronym for “good luck, have fun”. You usually use it at the beginning of a game, like a sports game or a video game.
It is also a common way to end the conversation with someone that is on their way to an important event. They could be going to an exam, a job interview, or simply to an important party where they will meet someone they like. By saying GLHF you are wishing them luck, but also making them feel more relaxed.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation
- Good Laughs Had Fun
Examples of GLHF in Text Slang
- Jake – Are you ready for our game?
- Juan – Yup, let’s do it, GLHF!
- Wendy – Alright, time for me to take the exam. Wish me luck!
- Jeannie – GLHF, you got this!
- Melissa – Did you pick your character? Ready to start the game?
- Patrick – All set, we can start. GLHF!