Are you wondering what HBY means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HBY Mean in Texting?
HBY is an acronym for “how ‘bout you?”, or “how about you?”. It is a commonly used phrase in everyday speech. You use it as a reply when you want to ask someone the same question they asked you. For example, they could be asking you what you are doing, and you can reply with HBY to learn what they are doing.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Hot Body Yoga
- How ‘Bout Yourself
Examples of HBY in Text Slang
- Marissa – Hey, it’s been a while, how are you?
- Blake – Hey Marissa, I’m fine, doing pretty well. HBY?
- Martin – Did you complete the assignment for our project?
- Gina – Not yet, still working on it. HBY?
- Will – What are your thoughts on Jesse, now that we’ve met him?
- Sharon – I still think he’s a creep… HBY?