Do you want to know what IDK means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on to get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IDK Mean in Texting?
IDK is an acronym for “I don’t know”. This is one of the most popular acronyms being used online. You can see it on message boards, social media, and messengers.
It has been used for quite a long time now and has become a staple of texting. You can use it as a single message, or as a part of a sentence.
Whenever you don’t know an answer to a question, a simple IDK will do the trick.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- In Da Kitchen
- I Don’t Kill
Examples of IDK in Text Slang
- Ricky – Hey, do you know when Lisa’s birthday is?
- Mia – IDK, but I can ask someone.
- Billy – IDK what I was thinking when I got back together with her…
- Tyler – Yeah, she’s crazy.
- Rocky – What are we doing tonight?
- Jeff – IDK, do you have any ideas?