Wondering what iffy means in texting? You’re in the right place because in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Iffy Mean in Texting?
The word “iffy” means odd, strange, unreliable, or gross. It is used as an adjective to describe something that doesn’t look appealing to you at all.
This word is often used in conversations, so it makes sense that it has found its way into texts as well. “Iffy” can help you express your feelings towards something or someone much easier, so it is quite a convenient word to have in your vocabulary.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Ipswich Film Festival For Youth
Examples of Iffy in Text Slang
- Ricky – So, what did you think of Tommy?
- Mike – He was kinda iffy, I don’t trust him.
- Lily – Man, the food in this place looks iffy!
- Dino – Yeah, maybe we should leave…
- Sean – What’s your least favorite Harry Potter movie?
- CJ – Hmm, the second one was a bit iffy, but I wouldn’t say it’s bad.