Wondering what “jhit” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Jhit Mean in Texting?
The word “jhit” is a slang term from Florida that refers to a person that is younger than you, or simply smaller. It is simply a different way of calling someone “kid”. When you call someone a “jhit”, you are positioning yourself as their senior.
That’s basically it, it is a really specific term that managed to find its way outside of Florida..
This word doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of Jhit in Text Slang
- Bobby – Why are you always talking down on me?
- Brie – because you’re my jhit!
- Timothy – Larry really listens to everything I say, he loves me!
- Kelly – Well, he is your jhit, so it makes sense.
- Jaden – Why are you still talking to me? Go to class jhit! Lol
- Lucy – that’s rude!