Are you wondering what LIC means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LIC Mean in Texting?
LIC is an acronym for “like I care”. It is a phrase people use to show that they don’t care about something or someone. It is commonly used in conversation. However, sometimes people use it when they actually care about something but don’t want to admit it. So it takes some skill to be able to fully interpret this acronym.
In general, acronyms like LIC are used to make texting more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Long Island City
- Attractive girl (Lic)
Examples of LIC in Text Slang
- Kelly – I saw Lucy with her new boyfriend today…
- Juan – LIC, she can do what she wants!
- Michael – Bobby is moving to Brazil, just thought you should know.
- Jeannie – LIC, that guy is dead to me!
- Linda – I heard you got banned from playing Fortnite?
- Patrick – LIC, I never liked that game anyway.