So, you want to know what LMAO means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMAO Mean in Texting?
LMAO is an acronym for “laughing my ass off”. It is simply a more intense way of saying LOL, or “laughing out loud”. You use LMAO when you find something extremely funny. So funny that you are indeed laughing your ass off. That is basically it.
Acronyms such as this one make texting convenient and the preferred communication method of many. They are easy to use and you can type quickly with them.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Leave Me Alone Okay
- Lick Me All Over
Examples of LMAO in Text Slang
- Lucy – LMAO my boss fell in the middle of the office today!
- Nicki – Damn, that must have been funny!
- Chris – I’m watching Seinfeld on Netflix.
- Gina – That show is hilarious LMAO
- Johnny – Did you see that funny dog in front of the building?
- Tim – LMAO yes! He is super cute!