Are you curious about what LMK means in texting? We are going to answer that question for you in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMK Mean in Texting?
LMK is an acronym for “let me know”. It is commonly used in texting just to shorten the phrase, which can be used in many different scenarios. In general, people use it when someone still hasn’t decided on a plan, so they type LMK to tell them they will be waiting for their decision later.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Launched my Kitten
- Let’s Make Kids
Examples of LMK in Text Slang
- Emma – Not sure if I’m gonna make it this weekend…
- Sophie – Alright, LMK when you figure it out!
- Todd – I think I want to go see the new Jackass film in the cinema this week!
- Ryan – Cool, LMK when exactly and I’ll buy the tickets in advance.
- Bradley – Hey, can you help me with homework after school? I’m a bit lost.
- Katie – No problem, LMK when I should come by your place.