So, you want to know what MPG means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MPG Mean in Texting?
MPG is an acronym for “most popular girl”. In texting, this phrase is often used between friends when they are commenting about a specific girl. It can also be used to tell someone they are the MPG. If a girl is popular among her friends, she gets the title of MPG.
This is just one acronym out of many that really helps make texting convenient and quicker.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Miles Per Gallon
- Multiplayer Game
Examples of MPG in Text Slang
- Tommy – I saw Kimmy today, she looked so good.
- Kyle – Yeah, she’s the MPG for a reason!
- John – Lisa, you really are the MPG of our crew!
- Lisa – Haha, please, that’s not true! But thanks.
- Dave – Maybe one day I’ll be brave enough to tell Nina I like her.
- Marge – She’s the MPG, she has a lot of guys drooling over her!