Has someone called you a pleb? If you do not know what it means, we have listed the meaning of pleb below. Find out what it means and how people use it in a sentence.
What does Pleb Mean in Gaming?
Pleb is derogatory slang for gamers who are inexperienced or first-timers in a specific game. This is a form of insult used when a gamer is hyped while playing and is discouraging the opponent.
- This term is also used as an insult to someone who does not have the latest version of a game.
Examples of Pleb in Gaming Slang
- Marie – You play like a pleb! You’re gonna lose!
- Chris – You’re just a sour loser!
- Dennis – You won’t win. You’re a pleb!
- Misha – Just watch and see!
- Kim – Funny how you’re so bad at this game.
- Riley – Are you implying that I’m a pleb?!