Are you wondering what selfie means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Selfie Mean in Texting?
In texting, “selfie” means the same thing it means anywhere else. It is a photo of yourself, taken by yourself. Most often you would use the front camera of your smartphone. That’s basically it, it’s simple. nowadays, selfies are really popular, and people often send them via text messages, if they think they look good, or they want to show themselves to the other person.
There are no alternative meanings for “selfie”
Examples of Selfie in Text Slang
- Kyle – Can you send me a selfie? I wanna see what you look like.
- Chris – My camera is broken…
- Tommy – I would love it if you could send me a selfie.
- Britta – Oh, alright, give me a second.
- Cole – Sheila sent me a selfie last night.
- Tony – nice, so you two are hitting it off, huh?