Have you been seeing the term “sus” in gaming? If so but you have no idea what it means, we’ll help you figure it out! We have the definition of the term “sus” below along with a few sample sentences to help you understand it more.
What does Sus Mean in Gaming?
The term “sus” is an abbreviation of the word “suspicious” and is a term used when a gamer is acting suspiciously. This term was popularized by the game Among Us, where there is one player suspected of the impostor, and the other players need to find out who the impostor is before the game ends.
Sus only means suspicious.
Examples of Sus in Gaming Slang
- Celio – That ad is sus. Don’t click on it.
- Patrice – Oh, okay. Thanks for the warning.
- Flint – Hey, did you notice player a? His moves are sus.
- Jim – I know. I think he has cheat codes or something.
- Susie – That’s awfully sus.
- Chris – Right? I thought I was the only one noticing the sus player.