Have you met a tilted person online? Maybe you didn’t know that he or she was tilted when you first started. Therefore, we provided the meaning of tilted below. This way, you can also avoid being called tilted in-game.
What does Tilted Mean in Gaming?
A tilted person is someone who takes a game too seriously, and when he or she loses the game, he or she becomes angry, agitated, or irritated. Sometimes, this comes across as being too competitive and can only calm down when he or she has won a game.
Tilted also means:
A person who somehow lost his or her ability to play a game, resulting in so many losses.
Examples of Tilted in Gaming Slang
- Gamer A – This game’s so stupid!! I hate it!!
- Gamer B – Bro, I think you’re tilted. Let’s have a break.
- Friend 1 – Calm down, man. Don’t be tilted.
- Friend 2 – Our team is losing for the 5th time already!! How do I calm down?!
- Player X – Did you notice how tilted player B was?
Player Y – I know, right? He’s too much when he takes a game seriously.