Are you wondering what “uf” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Uf Mean in Texting?
In texting, “uf” is an interjection that we often use to show dismay or disappointment. Something someone said in a text disappointed you, so your reaction to that is “uf”. It is basically a sound you make when you are disappointed, so we can consider it an exclamation as well.
This is just one example of how you can easily convey your emotions through text, making texting an amazing method of communication.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Undercover Freak
Examples of Uf in Text Slang
- Gina – I got fired today…
- Kyle – Uf… Are you okay?!
- Mason – Tom got a new girlfriend, I saw them today.
- Lisa – Uf, already? Is she pretty?
- Jerry – They are all out of frozen pizzas at the store. Anything else you want?
- Marge – Uf… Are there any calzones?