Are you curious about what WBU means in texting? Worry not, because we will provide you with the answer you need in this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WBU Mean in Texting?
WBU is an acronym for “what ‘bout u?” or “what about you?”. It is an acronym that can be seen very often in online chats, be it message boards, social media, or texting. People use it after they reply to someone’s question and they want to ask them the same thing. So when someone asks you how you’re feeling, after replying you can also add a WBU to find out how they are feeling. Simple!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- What’s been up
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- World Boxing Union
Examples of WBU in Text Slang
- Jake – What have you been up to today?
- Taylor – Not much, just chilling, WBU?
- Randy – Lisa told me you were sick for the past few days, how are you feeling now?
- Kyle – I’m all better today, WBU?
- Faye – Hey, what are you and Tommy planning for Friday night?
Warren – Not much, we’ll probably hit a bar or something. WBU?