Are you wondering what WBY means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WBY Mean in Texting?
WBY is an acronym for “what ’bout you?”, or “what about you?”. it is a common phrase you use to reply to people when they text to ask you what you’re doing and how you’ve been. By using WBY you can ask them the same quickly without wasting any time.
Acronyms like this one are amazing when you’re texting and are in a rush. they get the point across in just several letters.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Wait, Because You…
- Wild Blue Yonder
Examples of WBY in Text Slang
- Mandy – Hey, what’s up, how have you been?
- Chris – Pretty good, same old, WBY?
- Tommy – I saw the new Dr. Strange movie, WBY?
- Lucas – I haven’t seen it yet!
- Anthony – What are you doing?
- Bobby – I’m watching a show on Netflix, WBY?