What Does WCW Mean In Texting? (Explained With Examples)
Do you want to know what WCW means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WCW Mean in Texting?
WCW is an acronym for “Women Crush Wednesday”. It is a trend on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, where people post pictures of their female crushes on a Wednesday. In time, it has generally just become a term you use as a hashtag when you are talking about having a crush on someone.
WCW is also a way of celebrating female beauty in general.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- World Championship Wrestling
- We Can Win
- We Can’t Work
Examples of WCW in Text Slang
- Brie – Bobby told me I’m his WCW today!
- Peter – Wow, do you like him too?
- Emma – Hello, my beautiful WCW, how are you today?
- Mia – OMG you’re too nice. I’m fine, but is it Wednesday already?
- Christine – Don’t worry girl, you know you are my one true WCW!
- Roseanne – Awww, you’re mine as well.