Do you want to know what WYO means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WDYK Mean in Texting?
WDYK is an acronym for “what do you know”. It is a simple phrase you use to ask someone what they know about a piece of information about you. It is a question people usually use when they are surprised and in shock. That’s basically it, you can get all of that from just 4 letters!
WDYK is just one of the many acronyms people use in texting. They make it much more convenient to use messengers and text.
- There are no alternative meanings for this acronym!
Examples of WDYK in Text Slang
- Ellie – I heard you were with Amber today…
- Brian – What? WDYK?
- Wally – So there have been talks in the office that someone is getting promoted…
- Jeff – OMG tell me WDYK!?
- Tyler – Hey, WDYK about Annie and Bob?
- John – I heard they were an item… Sorry man.