Do you want to know what WDYT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WDYT Mean in Texting?
WDYT is an acronym for “what do you think?”. It is a phrase you use often in conversations, and by using an acronym you can simply make it shorter so you spend less time typing. You use WDYT whenever you want to hear someone’s opinions on a topic.
Acronyms really help you convey your emotions through text, and WDYT simply helps you ask a common question really quickly.
WDYT has no alternative meaning.
Examples of WDYT in Text Slang
- Mike – WDYT about the new boss?
- Jimmy – he seems cool, but it’s still early, could be awful.
- Tommy – Are you free to hang out this afternoon?
- Andrea – Yes, we can go to that new bar, WDYT about that?
- Anthony – WDYT about hip hop music?
- Lucia – Oh I love it, Vince Staples is my favorite!