So, you’re curious about what wtv means in texting? Alright, just read this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Wtv Mean in Texting?
Wtv is a shorter way of saying “whatever” in texting. It’s a simple abbreviation. Nowadays, wtv can be used as a single-word reply when you really don’t have much to say anymore to the other person.
Of course, you can also use it as a part of the sentence to shorten the full word “whatever”. It is important to save time when texting, and abbreviations help us with that.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- What’s the verdict
- Watch the video
- What’s the vibe
Examples of Wtv in Text Slang
- Mick – I’m sorry for saying that to Christine, I didn’t mean it!
- Ronnie – Wtv dude, wtv…
- Patrick – So, what would you like to eat for dinner tonight?
- Billy – Wtv, as long as it’s tasty!
- Zachary – So, want to go on a date so I can make up for last night?
- Raina – Wtv, I really don’t care anymore.