Are you curious about what YKTV means in texting? It’s a good thing you found this article because we have the answer you’re looking for! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YKTV Mean in Texting?
YKTV is an acronym for “you know the vibes”. It is a phrase that originated from New York slang and is often used by younger people when texting now. You can use YKTV in many different situations, so it is a bit hard to explain. Basically, people use it as a reaction to a compliment, when they describe a specific event they consider “cool”, or when they talk about their plans. You also use it to convey something that is self-explanatory.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Young Kings Teaching Veracity
Examples of YKTV in Text Slang
- Tommy – We’re going out this weekend YKTV!
- Rick – Whew, I can’t wait, had a rough week.
- Zack – I loved the dress you were wearing at work today!
- Alina – Thank you, YKTV!
- Tia – So basically, we made up and we’re back together again, YKTV
- Amber – Haha, I know, I’m happy if you’re happy.