Are you looking for a noun that would best fit the conversation or a sentence you’re about to use? If so, we have the top 10 nouns that end with SH for you below. Check them out along with meanings and sample sentences that will surely help you out!
Nouns That End with SH (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) A feeling of extreme pain, sadness, and misery because of the loss of a loved one, an important thing, or event.
- Example: I wish I could end the anguish you’ve been feeling for the last couple of weeks.
- (Noun) The reddening of the face or cheeks because of embarrassment, shame, or confusion.
- Example: I see a blush forming on your face, but do not be embarrassed, it's normal to ask about boys.
- (Noun) A sudden collision of two things ends up breaking the objects into pieces.
- Example: There was a car crash yesterday, just in front of the mall.
- (Noun) An act of waving or brandishing something.
- Example: His writing is all rhetorical flourish without real substancial arguments.
- (Noun) An extra special decoration on top of food before serving to guests or customers.
- Example: You make beautiful and tasty garnish out of vegetables.
- (Noun) The silence or low volume following a noisy or loud conversation.
- Example: The hush after the activists left is quite eerie.
- (Noun) A brush of hair that is found on the knees of some species of animals.
- Example: Check out the kneebrush of that antelope; it has distinct color compared to its body.
- (Noun) A person who heavily drinks alcohol.
- Example: I can't believe what a lush he has become; I wouldn't be comfortable inviting him out for a drink.
- (Noun) A quick or speedy forward motion, usually when in a hurry.
- Example: I want to avoid the rush so I can catch my flight on time.
- (Noun) A tiny addition.
- Example: It hardly has any salt in it; maybe just a dash.