If you are wondering what nouns end with T but are not sure if the words you see are nouns, then you can find the top 10 nouns that end with T below. The list consists of some of the commonly used nouns we see today, along with their meanings and a sample sentence.
Nouns That End with T (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) The action of being left alone or abandoned.
- Example: Your abandonment caused your daughter to drop out of school.
- (Noun) A material that has the ability to excellently soak up any form of liquid.
- Example: This towel is absorbent so you won’t worry about drying yourself for a long time.
- (Noun) A feast with plenty of delicious food and drinks that is displayed for everyone to eat.
- Example: Let’s attend the banquet my friend is hosting tomorrow.
- (Noun) A person in training before entering a uniformed service like the police.
- Example: I dream of being a cadet and being in the military one day.
- (Noun) An amount of money that is owed to someone.
- Example: I have a ton of debt due to my mom being hospitalized for months.
- (Noun) The action of showing sincerity in conviction.
- Example: I love how you are earnest when you have a goal.
- (Noun) The distance at which a person can hear someone speak clearly.
- Example: Please be within earshot since I have an ear problem.
- (Noun) The practice of fasting.
- Example: Maybe let's visit them when the period of fast is over.
- (Noun) An action or practice that is hard to give up without discipline.
- Example: I want this habit to be gone but I don’t know how to stop.
- (Noun) A diminished function or ability of a part of a person’s body.
- Example: My impairment does not stop me from learning.