Through your ears, you can hear the sounds of nature and the music of life. With your ears, you get to listen to juicy rumors and gossip. Our hearing completes the way we experience reality. One thing that might complete your day is this list of intriguing slang words for ears and ear-related stuff that we compiled for you. We also included the meaning and proper usage of the words so you could use them. Enjoy!
Slang Words for Ears (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) Ears that get deformed due to blood clots. Often found on fighters, martial artists, and the like.
- Example: Randy is famous for his sick grappling moves and prominent cauliflowers.
- (Noun) The opposite of “elf” ears. This refers to people with short and rounded ears. But be careful as it can also be offensive slang for short people.
- Example: Mikee from school is a dwarf. He has these unique ears that make him appear like a character from the LOTR franchise.
- (Noun) A pleasurable experience from listening to something or when getting your ears cleaned using a q-tip.
- Example: You have to listen to Frank Ocean. His songs are just pure eargasm.
- (Noun) A person with sharp and pointy ears like the elves from fantasy stories.
- Example: Jackson is an elf. He gets teased for his sharp and long ears but he doesn’t mind.
Hard Of Hearing
- (Adjective) Someone who has some form of defect in their ears or has problems with their hearing ability.
- Example: Grandpa is hard of hearing, even with his hearing aidson.
- (Noun) This is the Cockney Rhyming slang for ears. Comes from the story written by Shakespeare.
- Example: My king lear got hit by a ball and there is this ringing that won’t stop.
- (Noun) A famous British slang for ears.
- Example: My lug holes really need a cleanup because of the wax buildup
- (Verb) It means to get your ear bitten off or just bitten. This was coined when Mike Tyson bit Evander Holyfield’s ear.
- Example: Ronnie got Mike Tysoned after walking alone in a dark alley.
- (Noun) A slang for ears originating from the Japanese word for ears.
- Example: My brother used to affectionately squeeze my mimi before leaving for work.
- (Noun) These are the cat ears popular in cosplay and anime.
- Example: Some Youtubers wear nekomimi headsets to exemplify cuteness.
- (Noun) Q tips are the cotton buds used to clean the ears.
- Example: You better be careful when using q tips because you might puncture your ears.
- (Noun) A specific type of piercing that is located on the ears.
- Example: My rooks were very painful but I love the way they look.
- (Noun) It is the Nottingham slang for ears.
- Example: Your tabs should get better after applying these drops. You should be careful of infections from now on.
- (Noun) A form of prank or bullying in which spit is stuck into one’s ears using the fingers.
- Example: I hated getting wet willies. They are gross, dirty, and could lead to infections.
- (Noun) Someone with big and prominent ears.
- Example: He might look handsome but what I really noticed were his wing nuts.