Your head brings your craziest idea or next biggest regret to life. Love it now or hate it later, your head is necessary for your internal systems and daily activities which are just few of the reasons why the head has a lot of slang words. Here they are:
Slang Words for Eat (in Alphabetical Order)
- (noun) This British slang term for the head originated from a marble game in England.
- Her lousy volleyball spike hit the innocent bystander’s bonce.
- (noun) A body organ of different vital functions housed at the topmost part of the body which is often associated with intellect.
- Example: Your brain could have done you some good during the test.
- (noun) This slang term is popular among Filipino-Americans to refer to one’s use of head for thinking.
- Example: You cannot find the shampoo in the sink: it should be in the bathroom. Use your coconut.
- (noun) This American slang word for the head was born out of appreciation for large English apples.
- Example: His new hairstyle fitted his custard quite nicely.
- (noun) The ability or talent do produce or showcase something.
- Example: Sherlock Holmes loves solving cases to exercise his mental faculties.
Loaf/use your load
- (idiom) Similar to coconut, “use your loaf” is a British slang term to implore someone to think carefully.
- Example: Use your loaf when choosing who to date.
- (noun) This is another England-born slang for the head.
- Example: If you don’t watch out in dodgeball, you may hit your mazzard and lose consciousness for a bit.
- (noun) This is an informal British word for one’s head.
- Example: Example: Helmets are used to protect one’s napper. Never go to a battlefield without them.
- (noun) Another slang term for the head.
- Example: Example: He demanded hangover medicine for his painful nob. I also made him hangover soup for his light-headedness.
- (noun) This is an informal term in the United Kingdom pertaining to the head.
- Example: No measure of fame can make up for an empty noddle.
- (noun) This is an endearing and silly way the British refer to the head or brain.
- Example: The way she said “I want to break up” repeated again and again in his noggin.
- (noun) This is another British slang for the head but with a negative undertone.
- Example: Had you used your noodle, you could have passed the algebra exam and not take a remedial class with me.
- (noun) This is a common American slang comparing a native harvest to one’s essential body part.
- Example: Example: Why did you break up with your smart, kind, and beautiful girlfriend? Use your nuts.
- (adjective) This commonly refers to one’s shaved head.
- Example: His pate head reflected the light of a thousand suns.
- (noun) This refers to the part of the body that deliberates and executes actions and principles.
- Example: Her think tank was not in prime condition for the test because she could not sleep the night before.