Ever wondered what slang words and expressions are used to refer to the mouth? Here is a list we compiled after some intense research. Enjoy reading!
Slang Words for Mouth (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) A US slang for the mouth that may have originated from the Dutch word for trumpet.
- Example: My kid’s bazoo stank of chemicals after being in the hospital for a week..
- (Noun) A somewhat offensive slang for the mouth. Mainly used in a vulgar and angry tone.
- Example: Shut your cakehole! You don’t have a say in this because this has nothing to do with you.
- (Noun) Another US slang for the mouth that was once commonly used.
- Example: Stuff your clam with some chicken. It’s my own personal recipe.
- (Noun) An outdated or obsolete slang for the mouth formerly used in the US.
- Example: My clamshell is shut. Jasper asked me to keep it a secret.
- (Noun) A prominent slang in the UK and Australia. It simply refers to the mouth.
- Example: Richard is a speed-eater. He can stuff his gob with so many burgers in under a minute that you might think he’s cheating.
- (Noun) This slang is used commonly when referring to the mouth and one is eating.
- Example: Down the hatch goes the stuffed-crust pizza.
- (Noun) Another old slang that is still popular to this day. References the mouth as something you use for kissing.
- Example: He got hit right in the kisser. Mike Tyson goes down in the ring!
- (Noun) A humorous UK and Australian slang for the mouth, especially since you use it for laughing loudly.
- Example: I can't laugh at your jokes, my laughing gear got stuck when I yawned too hard.
- (Noun) A British slang for the mouth but it can also be used for the whole face.
- Example: My mush is swolen after getting stung by a bee in the lips.
North And South
- (Noun) The Cockney Rhyming slang for mouth.
- Example: Her north and south is pretty loud. She loves to talk and just gossip all day long.
- (Noun) A somewhat vulgar slang in the US, mostly in the south, for the mouth.
- Example: I wanna shove my piehole in some thanksgiving turkey.
- (Noun) A slang word for the mouth that originates from the Celtic and Irish people.
- Example: You should gargle with some mouthwash, your puss smells like onions.
- (Noun) Just like kisser, this slang references another action of the mouth, which is sucking.
- Example: Dad’s sucker is full of scars after getting his braces.
- (Noun) A person’s mouth or their jaws.
- Example: Zip your traps, kids. The principal will be conducting a disciplinary test.
- (Noun) Another derogatory slang for the mouth that is commonly used in anger or insult.
- Example: Whenever you open your yap, nothing good ever comes out of it. Please, just shut it!