Nicotine is the hyperactive substance found in cigarettes or e-cigarettes. The addiction, high, and coughing sensations from these products stem from nicotine. Consult your doctor if you find yourself too dependent on nicotine. Meanwhile, here are some slang words for it.
Slang Words for Nicotine (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) Conversational way of referring to cigarettes with condemning/judgmental undertones for its use.
- Example: Smoke those cancer sticks if you want to speed up your death clock.
- (Noun) A smokeless tobacco that is inhaled for use.
- Example: The CEO takes breaks in between meetings for his dry snuff.
- (Noun) A typical Australian slang for cigarette.
- Example: Hey mate, can you buy me a box of durries on your way here?
- (Noun) Other than being a derogatory term for homosexual men, “fag” is a street slang in Britain for cigarettes.
- Example: Those chocolate-scented cigarettes' cost more than regular fags.
Fifth Hand Smoking
- (Verb) A hyperbolic street slang for third hand smoking, This expression means to touch indoor surfaces that have been contaminated by indoor smoking.
- Example: If you think going out of the house every time your father smokes is a good idea, you obviously have not considered fifth hand smoking.
- (Noun) Among the vape community, this is a phrase for a hookah stick or e-cigarette.
- Example: Hector is having a time of his life after he discovered his favorite flavor of hubble bubble.
- (Noun) A single cigarette that is prohibited to be sold in the US because it cannot hold the warning signs for it.
- Example: Dan hid his loosie out of the prying eyes of his mother.
- (Noun) To have mild to severe symptoms of being sick with too much exposure to nicotine.
- Example: Molly got nic sick when both of her roommates were smoking indoors.
- (Verb) A street slang term for craving nicotine and cigarettes.
- Example: Colt’s twitches and mood swings may indicate that he is niccin out again.
- (Noun) The high felt after consuming too much nicotine.
- Example: Other than a slight dizziness, a nicotine buzz is generally harmless.
- (Noun) A street slang for cigarette that overlooks its harm to the body.
- Example: Are you stressed? Do you want me to light you up a smeegie?
- (Noun) A mix of tobacco and cappuccino in one drink.
- Example: Tanner like smoking and coffee so much that he makes a mean smokeachino.
- (Noun) A substance that perks up one’s attention or energy.
- Example: Nicotine is a proven stimulant among its many users.
- (Noun) Tobacco that is chewed on and has higher concentrations of nicotine.
- Example: Mike one ups his cigarette game by trying out some wet snuffs.
- (Noun) Fingers stained from smoking too many cigarettes. This is caused by carbon monoxide and nicotine.
- Example: The mother looked disapprovingly of her daughter’s boyfriend after noticing his yellow fingers.