So, you’re wondering what ❣️ means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ❣️ Mean in Texting?
The ❣️ emoticon is used to show enthusiastic affection towards someone or something. It is an exclamation mark but decorated with a heart. You normally use it to show agreement over something you really love.
For example, you could be talking about your favorite film, and instead of a regular exclamation mark, you can use the ❣️ emoticon.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- They like your body
Examples of ❣️ in Text Slang
- Bill – Did you watch the new season of Atlanta?
- Lucy – Yes❣️ I love that show❣️
- Ricky – I really enjoyed watching Fullmetal Alchemist with you ❣️
- Carla – Same, I adore that show❣️
- Lucy – What’s your favorite anime?
- Mick – Hmmm, probably Mobile Suit Gundam❣️